weird bearded dragon hatchie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkApe

Reaction score
hey just checked in the incubator and seen one of the hatchies was pure white with black markings, all the others hatchies are really dark is this normal to get one totally different looking, i will try to get better pics if it makes it out of the egg.
f0eecb9d-a38b-4799-b64c-de38780ddc22_zps4ee62563.jpgE3A7CA69-3164-45A1-9936-9BAFF39811AA-734-000000A58EE4F0F5_zps09695c0a.jpg17D767A0-289F-48F2-82E8-F8E38713212D-734-000000AD1B072E13_zps7641a862.jpg

Last edited:
In the picture it looks quite a bit smaller than the other one. Could this be the cause of no colour maybe it is underdeveloped?

Interesting little fella... What colouration are the parents? Definitely keep us posted on its progress...

The egg it come from was half the size of the sibling. The parents are a bright orange color they came from rick walker and it is the first time i had mated the pair. I still have 4 eggs left to hatch from the clutch

Last edited:
I have had a similar couloration on 2 hatchlings a few years back their eggs were a average ssize thow and I had bred my dragons many times prior too that, they both hatched 3days before all the others and were a bit smaller after their first shed they went lighter but darker markings I was a bit worried about them for awhile there but both turned out too be very healthy males with strong markings eventually they got darker but not much, but they were fine just stood out a lot more than the others, id suggest a bit extra love and care but I wouldn't worry too much makes them that lil bit more unique and that's what everyone loves about reptiles any way :)

Did the little one make it? I'm sure he's a stunner :D I secon updated pics!!!!!

hey guys well it looks like the little fella is not going to make it i have had bad luck with this clutch. but the good news is that the very last egg has hatched and it is another white one :D and looks alot more lively then the first i will keep you updated i will also get a pic of it once it is out of the egg. here is a pic of a normal looking sibling to the white ones.
234dbda0-90fa-4436-85c3-52be5c7b14d7_zps6e616c80.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that looks fantastic, could it be some sort if leather back type mutation.

What a looker, i hope it all works out for you.. That little guy is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back