another DIY tv cabinet/enclosure thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2485.JPGwell i will try again. so after another 10 minutes of trying i hope this works lol. branch is in and a few greens around the place to give it some colour,

IMG_2595.JPG added some fake grass, wasnt far away from getting it finished

The ivy was from spotlight $6 in think and the others were cheap like $2 & $3 from bargin city i think it was
Looks really good mate. I have been looking around the cheap shops for some lately but haven't really found anything suitable.

Looks really good mate. I have been looking around the cheap shops for some lately but haven't really found anything suitable.

Yea I had th same problem.1 shop were selling them for like $9.just keep checking ya cheap shops.just happened to go to 1 tht was selling them for $3

IMG_2644.JPG

so with an ornament placed up on top of the enclosure it hides the top of the light fitting and the bulky part of the thermostat.

IMG_1339.JPG

all done, had run everything for a few days just to check all was working fine, put blaze in there and he seemed to like the tight squeeze under the rock ledge

Congrats on remembering that testing that it is fit for purpose is always the most important step.
Never put an animal into a new environment without checking temps over the course of a week. Put the tank where it will 'live' and run heat and water in it (with doors closed) then monitor it and check the following-

How much does it fluctuate ? Does make the thermostat work overtime ?
Does the sun hit the tank at all

This looks good Porkbones. Job well done your mate should love it.

Congrats on remembering that testing that it is fit for purpose is always the most important step.
Never put an animal into a new environment without checking temps over the course of a week. Put the tank where it will 'live' and run heat and water in it (with doors closed) then monitor it and check the following-

thank you. Actually looking forward to building him 1 once he gets to big for this.but then my spotted will go in here an it will be his home

hey jax just wondering if my last 3 attachments are still working. I have just checked this thread (using an ipad ) and the last 3 don't come up but say "invalid attachment" but the 1 prior to these 3 still still comes up.

hey jax just wondering if my last 3 attachments are still working. I have just checked this thread (using an ipad ) and the last 3 don't come up but say "invalid attachment" but the 1 prior to these 3 still still comes up.
Not working for me either mate.

I can see all the pictures embedded in the posts via Tapatalk (no link, actual picture -

via safari (on iPhone) I get a link to an image. !

- interesting !!!

I will let admin know, as only Adam can fix this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back