X strikes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bump in case anyone is interested in getting one of these (they are rarely available). PM me for more info,

that was like a really good childrens story book :lol: I am going to show my boys this one! interesting and very cool :)

This is probably a stupid question but I'll ask anyway, can you handle them? Or do they go nuts out of the water?

awesome critter steve!!
are these things wild caught or can people actually manage to breed them?

Captive bred but they only breed every 2nd or 3rd year. The breeder has 2 big clutches this year (is that the right term for live births?) so I am letting people know. I had to wait 2 years to find mine.

This is probably a stupid question but I'll ask anyway, can you handle them? Or do they go nuts out of the water?

Yes you can but they need to be carefully supported. They look like a wet sock out of water and they are 100% placid.

No you can handle them. They feel all *****ly and their skin is like a wet sock : ) Ha ha ha, that would be pri ckly

That's him. The prices are a bit out there lol. $400 for a thick tail gecko. Ha ha I wish, but it is the only time I have ever seen a file snake for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back