Dropbears

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohmigosh! That made my day :lol:

Drop bears were very much real 20-10 million years ago (and still true apparently in SA.) google marsupial lion (images). There is even a painting of one from the Kimberly so they didn't disappear that long ago. Amazing fused molars turned into giant scissors that would have no trouble shearing bone.

I see they've done some indirect tracking too -
"Analysis of the collected data provides valuable insights into the hunting behaviour of drop bears and has implications for a better understanding of the geographical distribution of other rare species, including hoop snakes and bunyips."

Hoop snakes and Kangawallafoxes are being added as we speak. Glad people are finally taking this seriously.

Are they going to add the Death Watch Beetle savage little things eat electrical wire
We ran into a group of Kangawallafoxes didnt seem to mind us being there.

They were all eaten by black panthers left by American troops in Townsville.....................................

why is there no mention of the powers of a Left Handed Screwdriver against these most cuddly, viscious beasts ???

Lol love the latin name: Thylarctos plummetus
Ha ha, too awesome. I too love the distribution map lol

Made my day too :)
Cheers Sniper

The scientific paper is a hoot. Check out some of those references. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back