Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good :) Which pairing is this from?

thanks, its one of the aru x biak's. the blue is just starting to creep in, it also has an aqua coloured nose.
i cant wait to see how it turns out, the other sibs are still bright yellow.

Is ir from the male with white blotches and the female with the black? If so then I have a sibling :)

Not completely - yellow w dorsal markings but very very dark (green almost black) on the sides. I'll send you through a photo when I can :) You should post some more piccies of your babies.

This is my GTP Midori it has just turned 7 months. I am finally starting to see a bit of green coming through

DSC_0319 (1024 x 576).jpg

Not completely - yellow w dorsal markings but very very dark (green almost black) on the sides. I'll send you through a photo when I can :) You should post some more piccies of your babies.

alright heres 2 more... 018.JPG044.JPG
yours sound like its going well, is it changing quickly or like mine just looks a bit greener every week?

I've only had mine for a week; it changed very quickly between photos that I saw of it but I haven't noticed any change in person (yet).

P.S. Your other bubs are looking great :D

thank you :)

they have just about out grown there tubs.

cant wait to see pics of your little one.

298264_10151578863107722_1843175056_n.jpg

Mine has begun her colour change, changing quite slowly actually.
The colours aren't accurate though, still learning to use my DSLR

Last edited:
View attachment 289265

Mine has begun her colour change, changing quite slowly actually.
The colours aren't accurate though, still learning to use my DSLR

I don't mean any offence but something looks off with that animal, it's very wrinkly and looks pretty thin. Maybe it's just the photo but it looks like part of the body is indented. I'm not trying to be nasty but it just doesn't look okay and I'd hate for you to lose it. Enjoy the colour change, it's an exciting time.

Looking good John :)

I don't mean any offence but something looks off with that animal, it's very wrinkly and looks pretty thin. Maybe it's just the photo but it looks like part of the body is indented. I'm not trying to be nasty but it just doesn't look okay and I'd hate for you to lose it. Enjoy the colour change, it's an exciting time.

+1 looks sick to me?

Got a snazzy photo of squirt today

2d9tpmw.jpg

I saw a picture from earlier in this thread, he/she is stunning! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back