Couple Exotics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdsixtyone

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Haven't posted for awhile so I thought I would. Today I managed to get some time off training and popped into a local pet shop. I have to say some of the animals they have here are pretty cool and I thought I would share a few photos with you guys! :p

(Here's a photo of my home away from home.:p)

3BB3B9B3-0B0A-4BEE-8E7C-30D6686E4AA5-14687-000007F083ACA667.jpg

what kind of racing you doing at the moment? i assume tha is a trailer your in. judging by the tiedown rails on the floor and the k&n air filter foam in a can :).

@Ericrs - Yes, you're correct that photo is inside the semi and the form of racing is Motocross but we're currently in the Supercross season.

NOOOOOO WAY U HAVE UROMASTYX AND CRESTIES if someone offered me either of those i would buy them i dont care if there exotic they are my dream reptile

Oooh! Love the iggies ^.^ Super jealous mate :D Enjoy the new species you can get over there! So much variety :)

Take a look at Reptile Island in Cali. Had some great varieties. Nice Pics. I miss California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back