Platinum Spotteds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,
As another thread is going with reduced pattern blonde Spotteds, I thought I'll post a few pics of this season's Platinums.
Out of a clutch of 10, eight "normal" Platinums came out and two very pale with only a few specks.
Pics of "normal" and "speckled"

Attachments

• IMG_5217.JPG
    IMG_5217.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_5211.JPG
    IMG_5211.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 256
Hi,
As another thread is going with reduced pattern blonde Spotteds, I thought I'll post a few pics of this season's Platinums.
Out of a clutch of 10, eight "normal" Platinums came out and two very pale with only a few specks.
Pics of "normal" and "speckled"
Very nice snakes but hat speckled one is really spectacular. Are the speckleds going to be holdbacks or are you going to sell them as well.

Jeez that speckled is something else.

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Very nice. I have high hopes for my platinums in a couple of years. ( Big sigh ) having to wait a pain.LOL

Very nice snakes but hat speckled one is really spectacular. Are the speckleds going to be holdbacks or are you going to sell them as well.

Don't know yet. This is a breeding project together with Ad on this site and we haven't decided if we're selling them or not.

They are stunning! Even the"Normals" aren't normal! They are something else for sure! :)

Don't know yet. This is a breeding project together with Ad on this site and we haven't decided if we're selling them or not.
I would hold on to them and breed again, they are wonderful snakes.

The speckled platinums are special for sure,
bohdi13, the line has been around for some time, and even after all this time, I dont think the line has reached anywhere near its potential.
Cheers,
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back