Found and released this morning...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I should have named the thread better... It's been released now. Doesn't the pied childreni exist anyway? or am I thinking of stimsons?

If it does there hiding it. Doesn't the trait need to be proven by breeding it back to be called a true pied?

Found in a motel lol for what I'm guessing pieds will sell for you would think it could afford a hotel.

that is even nicer than snake ranches pied.. exciting times. no offence to SR as im jelous as hell of yours too. :D

That pied looks a lot better than any other pied childrens Ive seen! The others have only had small patches.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like paternlessy childreni. Nice. Well there's those really good stimsoni that someone has but no proven childreni.

:shock: That would have to be the nicest wild caught snake I have ever seen. It will be amazing once we can get some in captivity that look that good.

mmmmmm !!!!! I might be a little more convinced with some released pics. Nice snake though....lol

Found in a motel lol for what I'm guessing pieds will sell for you would think it could afford a hotel.

The first albino Darwin was found on a curtain rail in a caravan at Berimah Caravan Park. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back