Plastic/Acrylic snake hooks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kr0nick

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get plastic or acrylic snake hooks that viperkeeper uses from? Or even A plastic welder or fabricator that would be able to make the actual hook part.
Thanks

I have A large hook from ericrs and it works great for my pythons. And I was thinking of buying one of this smaller hooks also but I want something A little lighter especially since I want to get into venomous keeping.

I have one of ericrs too. now my darwin has grown in to it its killer.. i got red..

better off with a stainless hook and a golf club handle in my experience, I made mine for $2 (was the cost of a second hand club at the tip) then attatched my own hook, with an additional extension for wild vens, (do a few relocations here a year). Obviously you would have to source the hook also but get creative enough and you will find/make one. I considered selling them as new with new handles but it just wasn't worth it for the price you can knock your own up for.

My snake hook is made from a Kmart fishing gaff, ally handle and stainless gaff. I just grinded the point off and bent it to a snake hook. It's light and is just easier IMO
Tristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back