Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are old pictures, but I thought they might be of interest here. These snakes are completely unrelated to the patternless pair copulating on the previous page, those ones hatched patternless, these hatch boldly patterns and fade with age.

Here's a really nice Elcho, this is exactly what I look for in this race.

PatternlessChildrensPython-1.jpg

The same snake laying eggs.

patternlesschildreniovipositionwith.jpg

And one of the babies which hatched from that clutch having its first feed. As with all Elchoes, it has strong pattern, but it'll fade with age.

Babypatternlessfirstfeeddd.jpg

And yep, that female is still going strong today :)

Legs...my dads crazy nutter ex released her and I never found her. It broke my heart.

qyvunaqa.jpg
ja4umypu.jpg

dajadeha.jpg

aqu5umuj.jpg

a2u3ajed.jpg

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

do many folk keep their ants in click clacks for their whole life? if so what size?

My spotted feeding on a fuzzie mouse tonight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 214
was very happy to see this yesterday afternoon......got my fingers and toes crossed already!

Attachments

• IMG_8794.JPG
    IMG_8794.JPG
    275.6 KB · Views: 255
God I hope not :(

I have a 160ltr tub at home that would be about 1mtr x 700 x 700 give or take.. big enough for yearling morelia no worries.. im just sort of asking whats an appropriate size for one.. keep in mind i keep my pygmy stimi in a 900 x 600 x 600 viv... over kill much lol. :)

Well depending what State you're in the laws have changed recently so that there is a required size to keep any snake in. Personally I just think it's good to have them in something they can at least stretch out in and move their muscles a bit. Antaresia's seem a lot more inquisitive and seem to enjoy exploring more than the arboreal species so a bit of floor space is good.

Yeah i was thinking of those under bed storage tubs.. I might see if i can find something with a floor space of about 1m to 1.2 m long and .6m to .8 m wide or something?? so they can full stretch out if the choose. :)

I know I've put up a few pics of my Stimmy on this thread, but he's just come out for a little bask this afternoon, and he posed so nicely, that I had to upload another one. So pleased with how he looks, given he hasn't fed since March!

IMG_9036.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back