Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see them mate? Hit "go advanced" then manage attachments and select pics there then they should show. How about a pic of that nice striped male you got??
You really have some nice pythons.

mine

just a couple

Attachments

• zirconia #2.jpg
    zirconia #2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 94
  • zirconia proshot.jpg
    zirconia proshot.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Pictures of our snakes 041.jpg
    Pictures of our snakes 041.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 87
I posted these in the Freshly Shed thread then found this Intergrade thread so if you missed them there you fond them here!

Shed this morning.....5 months old. Camera flash washes a bit of the colour out you get the idea. He is coming along nicely....

IMG_6948s.jpgIMG_6947s.jpgIMG_6945s.jpgIMG_6938s.jpgIMG_6937s.jpgIMG_6936s.jpgIMG_6929s.jpgIMG_6925s.jpgIMG_6922s.jpg

Thanks Norm,

I am hoping he colours up nicely....bit of a gamble picking them as hatchy's but I think he will come along nicely with a bit more age.

Thanks Norm,

I am hoping he colours up nicely....bit of a gamble picking them as hatchy's but I think he will come along nicely with a bit more age.

I know what you mean, I've got a 3 yo here that seems to change colour a bit every 3 months or so!! Went through a real yellow stage and is now getting darker. Hasn't turned out anything like I thought he was going to when I got him at 5 weeks old. But he's such a great snake I don't think I'll ever part with him.

I know what you mean, I've got a 3 yo here that seems to change colour a bit every 3 months or so!! Went through a real yellow stage and is now getting darker. Hasn't turned out anything like I thought he was going to when I got him at 5 weeks old. But he's such a great snake I don't think I'll ever part with him.

Yep...This guys has a lovely nature. A bit of an odd feeder though.....I actually have to imitate the mouse running around the tub whilst holding in the tongs......then have to literally whack him in the head with it as it 'runs' past him to get him to strike. Can take several minutes sometimes but once he strikes he is usually very quick to consume. It is almost as if he strikes out of anger if being clouted and then realises after grabbing hold that it tastes a bit allright.... Hope he don't take a strike at me one day and think the same!

We wanted him for temperament more than anything as he is handled by our children so as long as he remains placid I am not that fussed what he turns out like. I have seen siblings from previous clutches of the same mating that are quite stunning, and his father is quite out of the ordinary so there is always a chance of something a bit different.

Just got him/her today :)
(Yet to be sexed haha)

ytuqa8yq.jpg

My lovely lady getting a dose of vitamin D.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 93
Hasn't been a post in this thread for a while, so here's a new photo of my Northern Diamond / Intergrade bred by JezJez. :)

gs1v.jpg

A 9 month old Port Mac - freshly shed from early this morning. The photo doesn't quite pick it up properly but he has a lovely greenish hue in person, and has a very different busy pattern to my previous holdbacks.

I think I love the eyes most!

vhdg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back