What should I get?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varanoidea

Reaction score
Once I establish that my new BD is doing well, I'm thinking of getting either a stimmi or a bredli. I just can't decide. For you lovers of these snakes out there, convince me. ;)

I'd go a bredli ;) so cute and (generally) nice tempered. good feeders and abit bigger and good to handle :) . stimsons are nice as well, especially if your looking for a smaller one. but I prefer centralian carpets 8)

There's just no competition between the 2.

Attachments

• IMG_6408_640x960.jpg
    IMG_6408_640x960.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_6325.jpg
    IMG_6325.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_6349.jpg
    IMG_6349.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5706.jpg
    IMG_5706.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 83
totally agree ive got children's, bredli and B&G jungles and my fav hands down are the Bredli, orsum to handle and a decent sized snake without being to big plus their a beautiful looking snake, having said that so are i think all my snake a beautiful so i guess its what your gut feel is, but the colors of the bredli is in my opinion one of the best that weve got in OZ.
cheers hope this helps.

hypo bredli ;)

they are the better looking one in my opinion, but then again wheatbelt stimmies are my favourite in anteresia :)

I love my bredli but I also love ants... My pigmy stimi is cool. Not saying ya should get one but I like a snake you can chuck in ya hoodie or let cruise around my computer and stuff while im just chillen. Big snakes think its hilarious to knock all your stuff over and of your tables lol. I started small and worked my way up. Id say get whatever one you like the look of better. I think morelia have more attractive display enclosures.

Jd

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

BREDLI ALL THE WAY! 8) Love love love my guy so much <3 Gorgeous, gorgeous and more gorgeous from bredlis.....but stimmis are cute too :p

One of each? :lol:

I would vote for bredli aswell, both hypo's and classics are stunning :) Stimmi's are awesome aswell tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back