Spine deformity in new bub bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoman1985

Reaction score
I guys just got two hatchy bredli fro guy in the Sunshine Coast
And one has a single bend in its spine about third of the way down
i had them for only one day I would like to get them checked out by vet to make shore every thing is ok with them I was just wondering if some thing was found what should I do and should the seller cover my vet cost or replace the python I will post pics and give update after I seen the vet.

I guys just got two hatchy bredli fro guy in the Sunshine Coast
And one has a single bend in its spine about third of the way down
i had them for only one day I would like to get them checked out by vet to make shore every thing is ok with them I was just wondering if some thing was found what should I do and should the seller cover my vet cost or replace the python I will post pics and give update after I seen the vet.

I have bred a couple of pythons with kinked spines, I give them away, I certainly would not charge someone full price for them!!!!!

Last edited:
Take back to whom u purchased from and get replacement... It's his problem not yours.... He would have know that it had a deformity ... You should not have to cop any bills.... Did u get from a reputable breeder or just the word of mouth "got some bredli mate"????

Well I'm sure he will replace... Just incase his name leeks out!!!

i could never sell an animal knowing it had a deformity and not inform the buyer. i would not even charge someone for a deformed animal. very wrong.

hey everyone, im the guy who sold geckoman the bredli, I picked them out myself and honestly didn't notice any abnormality in either snake. Im not saying there isn't one, just I didn't notice it at the time. I have spoken to geckoman and am waiting to see some pictures of the snake in question. I will happily replace the snake for him. I pride myself on producing beautiful, healthy placid snakes, and would not have sold it had I known. thanks

hey everyone, im the guy who sold geckoman the bredli, I picked them out myself and honestly didn't notice any abnormality in either snake. Im not saying there isn't one, just I didn't notice it at the time. I have spoken to geckoman and am waiting to see some pictures of the snake in question. I will happily replace the snake for him. I pride myself on producing beautiful, healthy placid snakes, and would not have sold it had I known. thanks
Good on you for coming forward and saying that you are the breeder, it would have been easy for you to just keep quiet and deal with it via phone calls or texts. I think that you have shown a lot of integrity by doing this.

Well done mate...happy ending

Thank you for replying to this thread and for your consideration towards Geckoman! Well done :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back