Some pictures of my collection.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhhh. Awsome. Loving the rattlers and the gaboon. I'm speechless!!!! Amazing photo's!!!!!!!

Here you can see just how pretty my female is :)

I personally think it's the prettiest snake in the world, not mine in particular haha, Gaboons in general.

Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!

WOW!

Never get tired of looking at your beautiful snakes - those Gaboon's are divine.

Never get tired of looking at your beautiful snakes - those Gaboon's are divine.

Thanks, same here, I always look at the Gaboons and think it looks as if someone stitched on their pattern.

Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!

WOW!

Haha thanks, pretty snake!

wow what a cool colection i like your white lip and Chinese spitter

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Great collection - small and deadly seems to be your theme :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Haha, yeah, at the moment anyway. But that is because I've only been keeping for around a year and half, and i will always buy everything as a baby, it's nice to see them grow!

wow what a cool colection i like your white lip and Chinese spitter

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!

Very jealous - Gaboon vipers are my fav. I want one so bad :(

Thanks!

CBE471BA-A6B4-442C-8DC7-9F4BDBFD87D7-81315-000008ADBFB6474F_zpsac4f3d6c.jpg

4664BB79-8FFE-4C1A-BCE0-CD07D05588E3-81315-000008AD0F14F1EC_zps3f174405.jpg

F9842BAF-6B0B-4AB2-B8DE-F6D1D799E9C9-81283-000008ACA01F2ED6_zps791e8dcc.jpg

Great pictures as always. if you don't mind me asking what type of setup are you using to take these photos? Camera, lens, background, camera settings. Sorry for the loaded question.

may be a silly question but do you handle them? or are they just to aggressive, also how work and maintenance intense are there habitat requirements? anything like GTP intense?

If you're up to it I wouldn't mind seeing some enclosure pics?

Gaboons are awesome, but the rattlers are amazing.

I can admire these snakes without wanting to own one.
I particularly like the Bitis gabonica (I like their latin name as well 8)) and the White-lipped Viper. By the way, what scientific name is currently being used/more widely accepted over there for these snakes? Is it Trimeresurus or Cryptelytrops albolabris?

Some of your photos are excellent. I love this shot...

male10_zpseb486bb8.png

Last edited:
I can admire these snakes without wanting to own one.
I particularly like the Bitis gabonica (I like their latin name as well 8)) and the White-lipped Viper. By the way, what scientific name is currently being used/more widely accepted over there for these snakes? Is it Trimeresurus or Cryptelytrops albolabris?

Some of your photos are excellent. I love this shot...

Trimeresurus is back to being the correct name again now
Bushman
Just drop up in the wet season
Always have a few on hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back