VHS Conference

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakehandler

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering who was ale to make it this weekend. I would have attended except for the fact it fell on Mothers Day weekend....a very important day in our house, with two young boys.

I believe that something like this is a fantastic idea and hope it happens again as I would love to attend. Personally, although having kept a wide variety of reptiles for a long time, believe that no-one knows everything, sometimes we over look things, don't see what we can do etc and an event like this can help with new ideas to increase the health and well being of our beloved animals.

Well done VHS for organizing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was umming and ahhing about whether to go, and was so glad that I went in the end. Definitely worth the investment in time and money.

After expecting mostly the typical VHS crowd, I have to admit to being pleasantly surprised by how many people were there from zoos, museums and other institutions. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to the dinner, but I still managed to mingle with quite a few fellow herpers, including several from interstate.

Last edited:
I hope it was enough of a success that it is offered again, just not on Mothers Day weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was actually at the sanctuary that day, we left as they were putting the signs out. So spewing I forgot to get tickets/couldn't have stayed as we were doing mother's day dinner on the saturday instead of the sunday :(

From what I understand, the Brolga Room is usually hired out for weddings on weekends, hence there were only a few specific dates of the year that it was available. Certainly from my perspective, delaying Mothers Day celebrations until Sunday evening was a small price to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back