Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My *very special* new gtp testing ALL branches in the enclosure, yep the photo is loaded right way up

CE3F8F7E-D3F7-42B3-9CA8-A5BB08AB8CD9-2932-0000034EB7A35C86.jpg

Haha Spotted! Isn't it amazing the strength the have to be able to stay like that! So beautiful :)

Haha yes amazing, it's been 7 hours since I spotted him lying like that and he hasn't moved an inch yet. He's an odd one, all my others hate being sprayed with water but he doesn't even flinch. I thought he was dead the first time I sprayed him and he didn't move, had to give him a good poke to make sure he was still alive :)

add it: still going strong this morning and a better photo too

0BF483D0-BD9A-466B-9CAC-120D590D5A75-364-000000CA5EA8C425.jpg

Last edited:
Haha yes amazing, it's been 7 hours since I spotted him lying like that and he hasn't moved an inch yet. He's an odd one, all my others hate being sprayed with water but he doesn't even flinch. I thought he was dead the first time I sprayed him and he didn't move, had to give him a good poke to make sure he was still alive :)

add it: still going strong this morning and a better photo too

0BF483D0-BD9A-466B-9CAC-120D590D5A75-364-000000CA5EA8C425.jpg

What a weirdo! I think he must really not want anyone taking his new perch!

Some piccys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 187
Merauke gets you first prize
Biak is the other one

Part of our breeding stock

Biak was my first guess. It does look kindof hilandish to me though, because of how dark it is and the blues it has in it. Do you mind if I shoot you a p.m to talk about this a little more. I'm wondering if my imports were produced by you guys.

Regards, Patrick

My guys

Shrek and Allen...not sure of sex yet but their great handlers and great to look at

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 190
Here are two pictures of one I bred the year before last. Owned by a top bloke.
The snake is looking great!

GTP Mick's1.jpgGTP Mick's2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back