Baby Huntsmans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that was aimed at me :) They're cute and squishable because they're babies, and baby things (that aren't people) are adorable :), but squishing is generally very bad for spiders...
:) I know.
I removed 1 from the tub seeing he left the nest very small, camera started playing up just after i got him off the bark.
Try and spot him not difficult.

Oh, so jealous! They are adorable ^.^

(I spotted him!!!!!! :D:D:D)

What type of huntsman mate?

Lol took me so long to find that spider it wasn't funny. Even after you said not difficult!

I love huntsmen soo much!!! I just can't find any!

What type of huntsman mate?

Lol took me so long to find that spider it wasn't funny. Even after you said not difficult!

I love huntsmen soo much!!! I just can't find any!

Haha thanks i was thinking it was too easy seeing i took the shot anyway.
Not too sure on the type i think shes on the Holconia side. Here is a crappy pic of her before she laid. Its The only pic i really have of her.

Yup. I'd say holconia. The pattern and colouring. And neosparassus apparently have greenish offspring usually. And doesn't look anything like a Delena Cancerides.

best of luck with the little ones!!! Too cute!

Yup. I'd say holconia. The pattern and colouring. And neosparassus apparently have greenish offspring usually. And doesn't look anything like a Delena Cancerides.

best of luck with the little ones!!! Too cute!
Would you like some babys if your not too far? ive got a good 15-20 of them that i can see and im not planning on keeping that many.

Sorry I didn't realise you had posted :/

thanks heaps for the offer but I'm actually alright at the moment As I have 5 other spiders and some large amount more as I had some break free from their sac about a month ago.

Anyway, thanks very much but regretfully I'll have to pass the offer :(
but very kind of you to offer so cheers.

i have found ATLAS fly spray from aldi seems to help with excess spiders you dont wanna keep, although they do like about the right size for my frogs they would make lovely companions.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back