Green Tree Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sagara_cp_2006

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of threads on here about green tree pythons. However, I am after some assistance in finding good sources of information. Any advice on good books or websites would be greatly appreciated. I have 5 snakes already, and would like to ensure that I have all the information so I can set the enclosure up appropriately. Thank you very much for any assistance that may be offered.

The More Complete Chondro would have to be top of the list of books. Michael Cermak's website is also a quite good place to start

Thank you saximus.
On the page TIPS (on my web site) is a complete bibliography of what has been written on green pythons in recent times; wild and captive. I am sure you will find a wealth of information in those publications.

Thank you very much for your help. I will look into these to see what I can get my hands on

Im no expert, But I have been keeping Green Trees for a couple years now. Got any questions I would be happy to answer them. Have a scan through the book first.
Best of Luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back