Phobias

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm terrified of Bears and Wolves
(My family thinks we should move to Canada:()
wild pigs and Dingoes also gives me a shock when I go herping.
also a slight fear of spiders and being alone In the middle of winton-Boulia at night, lost!

my phobias are those king crickets,spiders,pelicans flying overhead,things flying at me and geese i got mobbed by a bunch of them while i was feeding them bread they went nuts

I'm scared of politicians, I always feel like they are lying to me when they speak.... Talk about irrational!

I can't think of anything more intimidating than a pretty girl. I stopped buying durries at the corner store coz the cute girl there flirted with me. I'm a nerd!

I'm terrified of Christmas beetles ( Don't ask why because I don't even know why lol) I guess they just freak me out. Especially when they fly at you. *shudders*

I've got a really big phobia of getting bitten by a dangerous spider!

Bridges. I HATE them. HATE! Makes my morning commute to work interesting. Gotta cross one on my way. The states are separated by a river :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

With everything that affects me I certainly don't laugh at or judge others.

i have a few:
fear of heights, elevators, driving alone,driving thru tunnels, I fear dying on my own,living on my own. And the list goes on.

I've suffered from anxiety and depression + panic attacks for 29 years. It's been a fun life.

Bridges. I HATE them. HATE! Makes my morning commute to work interesting. Gotta cross one on my way. The states are separated by a river :(

It is amazing how common that is. Three people in my family have a fear of bridges and refuse to drive over them.

having my picture taken :shock:!!! not sure I should mention my other one in case it offends anyone, but it has to do with people...

Last edited:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Reminds of that episode of the Middle where Brick wouldn't cross the bridge :p

Have a phobia of Being buried alive ( Like if you're in a long Coma , you wake up in a grave alive . Being in an elevator and it stops. ( These two are probably my worst phobia.)

Last edited:
i have a phobias of hipsters :rolleyes::lol:

my main phobia is drowning as when i was a child i almost drowned after jumping in the pool like every other day after school and i didn't have my floaties on, luckily my dad came out to water the garden and seen me reaching for air just before i started falling under. he ripped open the fence and dived in and grabbed me...:|
i also have a phobia of becoming something im not...

Last edited:
Not judging anyone but.... wow... haha.... life must be so hard for some of you.
I know someone that is scared of ALL birds. All I can do is laugh, I dont get it.
Lifes to short to worry insignificant crap. Face your fears, it'll be a huge buzz..

I tried facing my fear last year. I took my cousins (2 and 4 years old) to a circus. Trust me it wasn't a buzz. I was a complete emotional wreck but at least my cousins enjoyed it.

But then that is what a phobia is, an irrational fear. Luckily clowns aren't exactly everywhere. :D

Not judging anyone but.... wow... haha.... life must be so hard for some of you.
I know someone that is scared of ALL birds. All I can do is laugh, I dont get it.
Lifes to short to worry insignificant crap. Face your fears, it'll be a huge buzz..
my mum is scared of birds I find it hilarious, yet I have 12(half of which just wander around the house :lol:) she also hates reptiles. perfect match for my likings:?....

Last edited:
Please no judgement!!! I have clavicaphobia.... Fear of someone touching my collarbone. Can't explain it, just freaks me out, I gag and dry reach whenever someone does it and for that exact reason I rarely tell people haha

My dad has clavicaphobia! But I think it's because he has broken his collar bone multiple times. All you have to do is say the word collar bone and he flinches lol

With everything that affects me I certainly don't laugh at or judge others.

i have a few:
fear of heights, elevators, driving alone,driving thru tunnels, I fear dying on my own,living on my own. And the list goes on.

I've suffered from anxiety and depression + panic attacks for 29 years. It's been a fun life.

Oh yeah, I can so relate to all of the above, and with the bonus of agoraphobia thrown in as well, certainly makes life ....err, interesting. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back