Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MustardFTW

Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Hello everyone, I have been lurking on these forums for a little bit now and I decided to join. I am currently living in South-East QLD. Now onto the reptiles that I own. So far my collection consists of 2 Bredli pythons 1 Male (Breddy) 1 Female (Tasha, We called her that because when we first got all of the snakes she was the only snappy one), 1 Black and Gold Jungle Python Male (Tyrone) and 1 Stimson Python Female (Missy).
My male Bredli is the most placid snake I have come across, he has never bitten anyone except when my mum went to clean him off after feeding and he thought he was getting another mouse! My B&G Jungle is my favorite because of his personality, he is such an inquisitive snake always sticking his nose into everything. The Female Bredli can get a bit snappy sometimes but she is pretty good most of the time. And the Stimson just likes to hide inside my pocket and snuggle up with me.
The next snakes I wish to get are a Green Tree and a Diamond Python. But I don't want one of those really yellow Diamonds, I want to get one that has that pale creamy colour.
I think that about sums it up. If you guys wanna know anything else just ask!

Hey :) Pictures please? Your collection sounds pretty awesome :D

Hi and welcome sounds a nice small collection I think many here have a GTP or two on there wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back