Squeeze much...!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobe404

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photo says it all:
IMAG0191_2.jpg

And yes... The mess held together and she finished it off intact. Lol.

Ah, the glamour of keeping powerful reptiles! A couple of weeks ago one of my spencers did something similar, she was rough enough with her dinner that the intestines shot out the back end.

Defrosting in water that is too hot will cause this as it cooks the belly skin which is very thin and allows the skin to rupture. Stinks eh?
You dont want that happening with rabbit guts, there are few smells worse if the intestine ruptures.

Defrosting in water that is too hot will cause this as it cooks the belly skin which is very thin and allows the skin to rupture. Stinks eh?
You dont want that happening with rabbit guts, there are few smells worse if the intestine ruptures.

Yeah I think in this case I left the Rat in the water just a tad too long.
And I must just be used to the smell cause' it didn't bother me one bit. Hehe.

Its not so much the amount of time in the water but excessively hot water

Yummy! :lol:

Haha my woma has done this only once before, usually he feels the need to "kill" his food first by dragging it all around his tank and occasionally bashing it against something so the day his mouse did split it was lots of fun cleaning up :rolleyes:

never had this happen and i hope it never does. looks gross and would smell horrible.

My girl did this last night....she has rodent insides on her outsides god i cant wait to give her a wipe down lol.

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back