Python - lost and found

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter

Not so new Member
Reaction score
This is not a question, I just wanted to share my "nightmare" story and introduce my and my biggest snake's faces to you - and give hope to all those who worry that their python may have escaped through a window into the wilderness!

SnakeAlive.jpg

Last edited:
That's cool they ran a snake friendly story in the paper. Congrats. Since when are Bredli endangered though?

I think they meant Protected....just emphasised it :)

Glad he was safe at home! Would have been horrible if he did escape out the window!!!!

Dam , a potato is smarter than me :(

That story does give some hope to people who's snakes escape and think they're gone for good. Even such a big snake could be hiding out in your house the whole time

parents were talking to a mate and this bloke had a mate that had a pair of stimsons, one went missing and a year later they moved south and two nights after living in the house the snake was on their driveway when their friends showed up! a whole year it was coming out to get a feed and living in furniture and once disturbed it decided to come out 8) no it wasn't a mistake for a wild python, they moved to perth... haha.

couldn't really read the story from the picture but it looks like a good story...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back