Show us your reptile rooms/carpet python collection

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My little collection, got to change over the white dalbarb and only two more reps then ill be happy just enough not to make my hobby feel like work. I'm thinking Cunningham skink & eastern hooded scaly foot. Maybe a Storr's Monitor will sneak his way in as well :D
zebu4uvy.jpg
Now that is one beautiful setup and one of the most beautiful JCP i have seen well done can we have another pic of the JCP enclosure :) :)

LOL it would be like standing outside an all you can eat banquet and not have the money to pay for it :( .............................Ron

Don't you get any problems with snakes and rodents in the same room?

No none of the snakes are cage defensive and it makes it easy to tell when there hungry because they stair at the rack.
Also I did put the rodents in another room for awhile and my production fell so far I had to buy in food. I put them back in the room and birth rates jumped up within 3 weeks.
I have no idea why the rats like the rep room but they do.

Always love seeing those enclosure snakefreak16 :D

might be the heat produced from the herp vivs raising ambient temps.. my rats always liked the warmer weather.

Hey mate absolutely sweet set up, doing up my own reptile room Soon I can't wait! What are the dimensions of the whole thing?

the tanks on the left are 1.2m long and the ones on the right are 1.8m i can pm you the details of the person who made them if you like :)

Come on guys there has to be other people out there with awesome collections to show off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back