Carpet Eggs.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakes73

Not so new Member
Reaction score
DSC03953.JPGDSC04229.JPGDSC04231.JPGDSC04233.JPG

Pairing of a mixed Darwin/Coastal albino and a diamond jungle jaguar carpet python.

Wow bit of a size difference there! The mother is impressively bright. How old is she?

Very nice! Can't wait to see the babies you get out of this pairing :D

Albino coastal/Darwin/diamond/jungle jag... What a mouthful. But good Lookin snakes.

i cant believe jags have been around for 7 years already!!

Thats very young for a healthy breeding male...

I have had male bredli breeding at 18 months of age. I find they are more eager to please when they are younger whereas the older and larger they get they start showing more interest in food than they do sex!

I have had male bredli breeding at 18 months of age. I find they are more eager to please when they are younger whereas the older and larger they get they start showing more interest in food than they do sex!

Doesn't necessarily make it a good idea.

Doesn't necessarily make it a good idea.

Why not? Please give reasoning behind your logic. I would understand why it would not be a good idea to attempt to breed a female of a similar age but that would not apply with a male.

It is not as if you can say that with a snake that it is not emotionally mature enough at his age to be a father as all snakes do is love them and leave them.

Wow! Can't wait to see what the offspring look like!

They looked pretty much like normal diamond cross jaguars and jaguar siblings. I imagine after 6-9 months they will have coloured up quite nicely for their new keepers but the real question is what the albinos in the subsequent generation will end up like. Only time and their new keepers will hopefully tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back