Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a few pics while i was cleaning his cage and change his water.
esejyrap.jpg

pe7uranu.jpg

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Yup i fell in love with him. Im suprised how curious and bold he is. Loves his rock wall, constantly climbing and exploring.

My boy Buddy (I call it that, never had it probed) in his new flash enclosure having an explore.

2013-05-20162353_zpsc97f233a.jpg

I really need to get a woma...there are some going for $190 in my area :p

My little Tanami boy Jasper coming up to 5 months old and has been the easiest snake to own ever. He went straight onto rats no problem, never bites, really chilled out little guy, very pleased with him.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 106
My little Tanami boy Jasper coming up to 5 months old and has been the easiest snake to own ever. He went straight onto rats no problem, never bites, really chilled out little guy, very pleased with him.

he's gorgeous. My girl is the same, very easy to handle.

Mymitchie - pretty boy you have there

If you like em Sharkyy1o5 jump on em, you wont be disappointed.

If your in SA remember the SA locality womas do grow into large animals....... post some pics if you do :)

I've been wanting one since I first started the hobby! I even have a cabinet ready to convert into a woma enclosure :D There is only one thing stopping me.....mum :p

this girl just shed. Love her pattern.

Attachments

• IMG_9098.JPG
    IMG_9098.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_9107.JPG
    IMG_9107.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_9112.JPG
    IMG_9112.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 104
I've been wanting one since I first started the hobby! I even have a cabinet ready to convert into a woma enclosure :D There is only one thing stopping me.....mum :p

Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back