Get on to youtube and comment on this idiot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few of these on YouTube and ...well, I'd like to do the same to them (at least give it a good go).

Disgusting!!! No other way to describe it.... I'd love to shovel the .........'s who are responsible

this german numpty says a "toxic" snake cant come up and bite you on the hand if you tail it?? the snake he is holding has no head and is certainly not an inland Taipan

Miserable ignorant tourists have no respect for our animals or our country :(

Makes me wanna puke !

its really upsetting to see these vid's and they are all by very uneducated people.

Last edited:
people with no identification skills telling us what species of snakes they have tortured and left to writhe in agony

There is one good thing about the video, his method requires picking the snake up, and he also tells the viewers it can't reach up and bite them. Hopefully any twat who watches it and decides they want to kill a snake like that will get a good dosage of venom in their hand.

anyone reported the video due to it's dangerous nature?

thats so sad that humanity is sinking in ways:(

We've never risen. Until people learn respect and love, whether for Mother Earth, fellow human beings or our animal brethren, then nothing will ever change and we'll continue to dig ourselves a deeper hole unfortunately.

the germans have changed the title of video from how to beat a taipan to "germans kidding with a dead snake" thats ok i will flag it again and complain AGAIN

they changed the name and wiped the comments,thats ok just make some more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back