Good names for pythons!!??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm jealous! I hope you got him today and all is dandy! Let us know what cool name you decide on :)

Thanks for all your posts those answers are all AWESOME!!!! I got it today and his adorable but sadly I cant get him out till 2 days yet. I will think about a name from your decisions tonight. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter what it's name is, it can't hear you if you call it.

Let it tell you its name

Watch it for a while
then it will become apparent what its name should be

Well...couldnt u call it by its name using morse code or something? Lol

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

All the names are awesome for snakes. When I look at him I think the 2 names the suit him are Bazza, or Strangles!!! WHICH ONE!!

Please vote: Do you think Bazza or Strangles would be the best for a baby Bredli???

you don't have to name it before you get and i think that you shouldn't keep him for a while and name him after something he does or a body feature he has.
you will get a meaningfull name, that has a story behind it.

I decided to call him Stranglez. He is a beautiful boy-he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo placid

We just named our new arrival Wang ... you can borrow it if you like ;). Not sure about Stranglez if he's s-o-o-o placid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back