Top End Olive Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DamonW

Reaction score
Hi All, I thought you might like to see the photos I took of my mate Paul Arnold moving a nice Olive Python to safety yesterday. Paul is a very well known bush photographer here in the Top End and is probably the next Steve Irwin going by these photo :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 174
love the first and second shot. looks like alot of fun :D

Is he moving it from the road or just aggravating it? I hope he doesn't become the next clown prince.

Is he moving it from the road or just aggravating it? I hope he doesn't become the next clown prince.

He was moving it to safety off the road, he was only concerned for the snake's welfare mate so no need to worry!

My thoughts exactly.

relax people, he's not looking to be a hero... He's more interested in taking photos and was simply moving this very nice python out of harms way, most people would probably try to run it over, give the bloke some credit where it's due...

relax people, he's not looking to be a hero... He's more interested in taking photos and was simply moving this very nice python out of harms way, most people would probably try to run it over, give the bloke some credit where it's due...
Why'd you quote me?! I was only in agreeance with Steve.

He was moving it off the road so that idiots in cars didn't mow it down. Thanks for the pics Damon. It's a bloody ripper olive.

Good work getting it off the road, alot of people would prefer to run in down then allow it to get out of the way. Beautiful snake.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back