Corpse lying in house of snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if they did eat him after he was dead, the press would've taken that and run. Can see it now "man eaten alive by anaconda" lol

why are you angry? why is it so bad? the media did nothing wrong on this article besides exaggerating the snake sizes by the sounds of it.

I was saying if they did eat him after his heart attack. It would be assumed they killed him, there's nothing wrong with how they wrote this article

"Forty-one other non-poisonous snakes were in found inside enclosures at the apartment."
another poisonous snake? lol

This story made me chuckle."Police searching for a missing man in Germany" not really missing, he was at home. Died of natural causes, surrounded by his pets. No story there unless the pets are "man eating" snakes ha ha

This story could of had a slightly different outcome if he owned cats instead of snakes. But then enormous non-poisonous man eating snakes make a much more interesting story than felines with a taste for carrion.

snakes are venomous not poisonous.
Poisons are ingested, venoms are injected.
This doesnt make sense... a poison can be injected... Poison is anything that can cause damage/detriment to a living organism... venom is a poison, but not the other way around, a poison isnt necessarily a venom, as venom is a substance that is injected.
If i inject you with cyanide, then by your definition, i have just envenomated you, which is wrong... i injected you with a chemical that is very toxic and poisonous..
So a snake that has the ability to deliver a toxin/poison is both venomous and has the ability to cause poisonous effects.

This doesnt make sense... a poison can be injected... Poison is anything that can cause damage/detriment to a living organism... venom is a poison, but not the other way around, a poison isnt necessarily a venom, as venom is a substance that is injected.
If i inject you with cyanide, then by your definition, i have just envenomated you, which is wrong... i injected you with a chemical that is very toxic and poisonous..
So a snake that has the ability to deliver a toxin/poison is both venomous and has the ability to cause poisonous effects.
I don't want to listen to a venomous/poisonous APS debate that gets out of hand. snakes are venomous and poisonous but technically venomous. argue your research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back