Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me Mr. Negative if you like but as a keeper traveling 1.5 hours to buy an animal or two it was a bit if a let down the variety that was for sale.
It was awesome seeing all the adder varieties and holding an Olive for the first time, I can see how killer it would have been for newbies and kids, I just felt that my self and those who where lining up to buy something special may have been let down, needless to say I'm stoked on my purchase and and excited for the hobby to grow and hopefully boom the way it's sighted too.
drove 1.5 hours to get there and had a smile from ear to ear the whole way, as said , the expo was not a big reptile clearance and sales pitch. it was something educational and fun. either way, was an awesome day and amazing day for a first time.

drove 1.5 hours to get there and had a smile from ear to ear the whole way, as said , the expo was not a big reptile clearance and sales pitch. it was something educational and fun. either way, was an awesome day and amazing day for a first time.

Trust me I had a good day, just saying more for others than my self really cause i got in early and hardly had to line up, I was awesome just not what I expected, was better in a lot of ways but in others as I stated was underwhelming
I wasn't thinking it was gona be a reptile clearance so don't talk (xxxx), but to think that at the first WA expo with a lot of local breeders, one private trader would be the only guy visibly selling carpets. Other than that issue for me it was a great day, I spent a good hour just patting the same dingo, and the Vens show was pretty killer too.
I think they will need a change of venue next year though to cater for the large numbers and hopefully have more dealers.

What a tool. If anyone is speaking rubbish its you. "Just saying more for others?"We'll don't bother cause others enjoyed the day.... If you want more carpets, how about breeding some to boost the numbers in WA? With more carpets in WA they will be cheaper and more people will have them and breed them. You want more dealers at the expo, but if you just opened your eyes you would know that there aren't that many dealers in the first place. Maybe you could name a few that should have been there? I noted Pilbara pythons, West Aussie Reptiles, Pet Magic, Reptile Trader and WAHS had a one day dealers license. Many dealers don't breed or even keep carpets. Some just have the dealers license for personal use. I've thought about getting a license just to sell my carpets rather than going to the pet store. You mention a lot of local breeders. Who are these people you speak of? Yes there was a single private breeder selling some carpets and it was a good opportunity for him to move some on. YOU haven't done a single thing to promote or help the hobby of reptile keeping in WA. So I'm not going to sit here and listen to your absolute garbage. You are the only person so far who has had negative comments about the expo. And then you say that the negative comments weren't for you. They were for the others..... Seriously mate have a look at yourself.
Lastly the whole thing was organized by volunteers. Yep people who spent hundreds of hours organizing the event without pay or reward.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a tool. If anyone is speaking rubbish its you. "Just saying more for others?"We'll don't bother cause others enjoyed the day.... If you want more carpets, how about breeding some to boost the numbers in WA? With more carpets in WA they will be cheaper and more people will have them and breed them. You want more dealers at the expo, but if you just opened your eyes you would know that there aren't that many dealers in the first place. Maybe you could name a few that should have been there? I noted Pilbara pythons, West Aussie Reptiles, Pet Magic, Reptile Trader and WAHS had a one day dealers license. Many dealers don't breed or even keep carpets. Some just have the dealers license for personal use. I've thought about getting a license just to sell my carpets rather than going to the pet store. You mention a lot of local breeders. Who are these people you speak of? Yes there was a single private breeder selling some carpets and it was a good opportunity for him to move some on. YOU haven't done a single thing to promote or help the hobby of reptile keeping in WA. So I'm not going to sit here and listen to your absolute garbage. You are the only person so far who has had negative comments about the expo. And then you say that the negative comments weren't for you. They were for the others..... Seriously mate have a look at yourself.
Lastly the whole thing was organized by volunteers. Yep people who spent hundreds of hours organizing the event without pay or reward.

Are you kidding me? You must be bald from stress, is this why you left the pilbara forum?
I'm alround my opinion and I stated it, I wasn't talking smack, I was their in person and really enjoyed it as I stated, I also stated what I didn't like, and I don't think I was out of place at all.
Telling me to breed to help the hobby?
How bout get off your know it all high horse and chill, rowdy people like you that actually intimidate the beginners on this forum when they ask a question (sometimes stupid )

besides the little typical APS argument here we go... hey everyone, expo and expo pickup photos. sorry about iphone pictures...
this is what I got at the expo, 2 year old imbricata.

here are some other photos of the expo.

yes that is a reduced pattern that was said to be patternless stimsons if you didn't see him\her.

Bohdi

Last edited:
This little guy named Winston Courtesy of Winny.
taju3e4u.jpg

a7ava9uh.jpg

ymypegy9.jpg

Is it just me or was that RP stimmi the fattest little stimmi you've seen?

I travelled 8 hours for it and I loved it! Well done to everyone! :)

Niall I saw those Pygmy monitors and loved them! I just wasn't in the right economical stage to buy anything. Do you still have any for sale?

Are you kidding me? You must be bald from stress, is this why you left the pilbara forum?
I'm alround my opinion and I stated it, I wasn't talking smack, I was their in person and really enjoyed it as I stated, I also stated what I didn't like, and I don't think I was out of place at all.
Telling me to breed to help the hobby?
How bout get off your know it all high horse and chill, rowdy people like you that actually intimidate the beginners on this forum when they ask a question (sometimes stupid )
Lol. Wish I was bald. Have to get hair cuts far too often.
Left pilbara forum? I'm the highest poster I think? Rather than being negative about "there was only one person selling carpets boohoo".... Try and do something supportive or positive.
Either way you are the ONLY person I've heard speak badly of a great expo that was put on by people who have never done anything like that before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 148
Yes I have plenty striped tailed Pygmy monitors for sale, same with the speckled king skinks.
the albino motor bike frogs should breed this season.

That stimmy just looks like a Perth hills locality that should of been left in the bush, wouldn't even think to collect it if I came across it.
I actually wouldn't even bother getting my camera out for it either..

Yes I have plenty striped tailed Pygmy monitors for sale, same with the speckled king skinks.

That stimmy just looks like a Perth hills locality that should of been left in the bush, wouldn't even think to collect it if I came across it.
Bahahahaha :)

the one I posted or the wheatbelt originally posted?

now that I think of it, Niall is more than likely talking about the patternless... man that stimsoni at rocky reptiles was way to over fed, fattest stimsons ever!

Did anyone get many death adder pics, specifically wellsi if there was any?

Ah yes, now I just need to find a way to get my hands on some in vic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back