snake over night stay in tupperware okay ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karta

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi only new on here just asking should my baby childrens python be ok to stay in a large tupper ware container over night has 18 2ml holes drilled in the side a water container and a heat pad under it wondering if it would over heat for him ...oven effect his enclosure will be ready tommorow as my partner dropped the lid and broke it when i first got him home today :/ ?

its been getting down around 5 degrees here of a night time he will be in my room for the night so no heat mat he should be fine ?

is about 5oox300 tupperware tub heat pad is inder it takes up about 2 3rds of the bottom any other input ?????

Have only one third of the tub on the heat matt. It will be fine to have him for only a night in that container.
Cheers Cameron.

Have only one third of the tub on the heat matt. It will be fine to have him for only a night in that container.
Cheers Cameron.
thank you i was freaking out for a while i really dont want to harm him

he survive fine thank you
for the help he did hang around the cooler end all night and this morning though

If its a hatchie Childrens, it could stay in that container for another 6 months pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back