hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock02

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Brock I currently own no snakes but have a bearded dragon named Elbi.I am currently saving up for a childrens python tips wanted please.:D

Welcome brock!

Great choice for a first snake :D If you are buying a hatchie (baby) then you will need a 10l plastic tub. You will need to add air holes to the container, this can be bone with a drill, soldering iron. Under the click-clack should be a heat mat or heat chord (I find heat mats work best for small containers). A 15watt should be fine depending on where you live. It should only cover half the floor area. A hatchie will eat 1 pinky mouse every 5-7 days. Remember not to hold him/her for the first few weeks as they may become stressed and stop eating! Otherwise just take in all the information from the breeder and ask plenty of questions!

If you are buying an adult you will need a 2x2x4ft enclosure :)

Hope that helped??? Enjoy the site!

Best snakes!!! Sadly mine passed away today :( but they are the perfect beginner snakes!!!

I am sorry to hear :( RIP little snakey

Thank you sharky :) means alot, and yeh i defintly recommend childrens pythons!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back