1 Very Upset 15 year old boy !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I said this on another thread but sorry fro you loss mate, must be heartbreaking :( I would say the only way you could have known was an autopsy of the body....but that needs to be done withing the first few hours of death (So I have heard). RIP little children's, rest well over the rainbow bridge xx

It was hard for me when I lost my first spotted....Only had him for 2 weeks and turned out the breeder sold it to me without feeding it :( It was horrible, died on my grandpa's birthday :(

I know I said this on another thread but sorry fro you loss mate, must be heartbreaking :( I would say the only way you could have known was an autopsy of the body....but that needs to be done withing the first few hours of death (So I have heard). RIP little children's, rest well over the rainbow bridge xx

It was hard for me when I lost my first spotted....Only had him for 2 weeks and turned out the breeder sold it to me without feeding it :( It was horrible, died on my grandpa's birthday :(

Thats horrible! I hate breeders like that, thank you heaps for this messages, it really means alot :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi mate, sorry again for your loss, I hope you figure out what went wrong, I understand it's hard loosing a much loved pet, chin up. I know its not a replacement, but if you would like another childrens, give me a call and I will give you a hatchling for free :). Cheers Luke

Hi mate, sorry again for your loss, I hope you figure out what went wrong, I understand it's hard loosing a much loved pet, chin up. I know its not a replacement, but if you would like another childrens, give me a call and I will give you a hatchling for free :). Cheers Luke

Hey thanks so much man!! That means so much to me!! I really appreicate it :) i will give you a ring or text when i get home, thanks so much again!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Wow, the kindness on this site really blows me away sometimes

Sorry for your loss, and what a fantastic offer, great to see herpers helping each other out, good luck with the new one

Sorry for your loss. I've lost a couple in my 16 years. It's not easy, nor does it get any easier.Like others have stated a necropsy is your best bet. I have one done one every time not only for piece of mind but to see if I did something wrong, and if I can fix it in the future.

Don't mean to hijack or take focus away from tragedy...But what results did you find from the past necropsies?

i feel your pain, i had a pet tiger snake die this week who i had for 5 years from a little baby,she seemed to develop some tumour near her kidneys,i am having a necropsy done next week.
Still though she has been with me for a long time,as a youngster she used to watch me from her click clack which was right next to my computer,i would talk to her,she was really interactive
and would flair up and give me a huff every now and then.
RIP for your little python and for my lil tiger.

i feel your pain, i had a pet tiger snake die this week who i had for 5 years from a little baby,she seemed to develop some tumour near her kidneys,i am having a necropsy done next week.
Still though she has been with me for a long time,as a youngster she used to watch me from her click clack which was right next to my computer,i would talk to her,she was really interactive
and would flair up and give me a huff every now and then.
RIP for your little python and for my lil tiger.

sorry to hear :( R.I.P <3 and thank youu :)

So sorry to hear WomaBoy. What an awful event :cry:
as many have said, moving on is hard but it must be done. (Of course, keep a special little place in your heart for the fella)
R.I.P little childrens python.

What a massive act of kindness from ShireSnakes! Really makes me smile seeing people help one another out. Very impressive.

Best of luck kid.

So sorry to hear WomaBoy. What an awful event :cry:
as many have said, moving on is hard but it must be done. (Of course, keep a special little place in your heart for the fella)
R.I.P little childrens python.

What a massive act of kindness from ShireSnakes! Really makes me smile seeing people help one another out. Very impressive.

Best of luck kid.

Yeah its really kind of ShireSnakes!! Thank you soo much again!!!

tumblr_m23cizHLSO1qfxcon.jpg

with all the build up of argumentative and inconsiderate comments or individuals, seeing something like what shiresnakes posted is awesome to see. you're a good bloke.

with all the build up of argumentative and inconsiderate comments or individuals, seeing something like what shiresnakes posted is awesome to see. you're a good bloke.

It's called good marketing and building the "good will" of the business he runs. Excellent marketing strategy.
Well played shire snakes.

It's called good marketing and building the "good will" of the business he runs. Excellent marketing strategy.

That's a little cynical ! The snake has been out of his care for a year so Luke is under no legal, moral or ethical obligation the replace the snake free of charge or at a reduced cost.
Over the years I've seen several breeders replace a young members snake in these types of cases.
While it is fantastic PR I still like to think that it isn't the sole reason for these replacements that get offered.

Good work Luke, you've made a young bloke happy !

I'd like to thank everyone for your support and kind posts, much appreciated.

PR was the furtherest thing from my mind, I felt for WomaBoy and his loss and I myself being only young know how difficult it is to save and buy reptiles to support your passion. Many people have helped and supported me over the years and knowing how that made me feel, this has given me a chance to give back and support a young reptile enthusiast.

For those of you who are sinical, I'm a young guy enjoying my hobby and passion and will continue to help where I can.
Cheers Luke

Yes it probably help his business reputation at very little cost I think that the decision was mostly made out of compassion. Whether your comment was or was not cynical as JAX has suggested it certainly seems a little tainted being posted at that time of morning.

There's always one person who feels the need to fart in a room full of people.

Sorry for your loss WomaBoy and good on you ShireSnakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back