Reptile sleeve started

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aj1992p

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

just wanted to share my new ink from Venom Art.

I travelled all the way from Sydney to get the work done and am stoked with the outcome so far.

So far there is 2 days work on it and I must say I never thought Reg would get this far.

Just a shout out to user Larks and Saximus for uploading there photos and inspiring me start the work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 279
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 293
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 253
That is bloody awesome!!!! The detail and accuracy is crazy! Gotta be happy with that. Memo to self... Head up there for my next tat

Wow... Those designs are amazing. Stunning colours. That is going to look wicked when it is finished. Make sure you keep us posted.

Looks great!! Look forward to seeing the full sleeve

Awesome man. He's a very talented guy, hey? I think it's time to start planning my next trip over there now haha

Awesome man. He's a very talented guy, hey? I think it's time to start planning my next trip over there now haha
Yes, he sure is mate, Number one for reptile stuff hes just got the vision and it helps that he owns reptiles. i love his croc as you walk into the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back