Winter is coming!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NuKL7

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys :D. Yes i know... its already winter, just wanted to quote GOT. Anyway, I was wondering how you guys transition your pets into brumation? This is my first year putting both my beardies and carpet into brumation and just wanted some advice.
I have lowered the day time from 8-6 and will be gradually lowering them for the next few weeks. From time to time the beardies have been sleeping for days straight and then I think that they've started their brumation cycle but then randomly come out and bask in the light and eat a few leaves. When do i know that they have definitely started their cycle and stop feeding them?

For the night is dark and full of terrors. Game of Thrones for the win!! :) Seriously though, I'd stop feeding now if you want them to go into brumation.

Last edited:
moad.jpg

BTW - not me - just some random internet photo and maybe my next fancy dress costume ( though I really like going as alex delarge )

Last edited:
LOL GOLD Fuscus! Love how he just leaves the beard :)

thanks skeptic! Will do.. Yeah GOT is such a good series I wish I liked reading more so I can read ahead of the show.. My friends read it though so i just ask them what's different haha

I love game of thrones 2 bad we have 2 wait a year for season 4 to come out :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back