Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold a couple of carpet python hatchies to a guy about 6 weeks ago for a good price, he showed a genuine interest in the breed and even helped him with some after sale follow up advice just to see the two of them advertised for sale at a $200 profit to himself. Its not even legal as he has to keep them for 6 months before being able to resell without clearance from fauna permits in SA, which I'm sure having met the guy he hasn't done. This is what I call a 'snake scab' scumbag.

Sold a couple of carpet python hatchies to a guy about 6 weeks ago for a good price, he showed a genuine interest in the breed and even helped him with some after sale follow up advice just to see the two of them advertised for sale at a $200 profit to himself. Its not even legal as he has to keep them for 6 months before being able to resell without clearance from fauna permits in SA, which I'm sure having met the guy he hasn't done. This is what I call a 'snake scab' scumbag.

If you've got his details then report him !

I am so mad right now! I have just recently published my website (2 months ago) and someone else in the exact same town as me has opened their own business and copied all of the information from my site! Beside a little re-wording there are the exact same headings, the exact same points of information, care guides, articles, statistics about the breeding animals and all of the other information! They even copied the prices that I sell my animals for! :evil:Luckily I wrote some large articles and they haven't wrote that up...yet. I am just so mad that someone would do this! If they want a business they could at least write their own info and make their own site :( Not copy someone else's with very little effort! It took me so long to put this site together and make sure every little detail was perfect and it looked great...and now someone has copied all of it. The lay out and all :( I spent time collecting information from experience and talking to other breeders and writing everything up from scratch! Now they have just taken it from me....At least they haven't taken my logo, name or pictures.
I paid for my site too, so it is its own domain. I thought this meant it was copyright?

I am just really really disapointed that someone would do this and scared to that they are going to steel my business away...it's not about the money either. I'm just scared I won't be able to breed my animals anymore as they will go to the other person instead and I won't be able to find homes for them :( I know that people will prefer to go to them as I am only a kid and they are an adult, they will think I am irresponsible just because I'm only 14...

Sorry for the rant...I am just annoyed, angry, sad and disapointed that people would do this :(

Wow Sharkyy! That absolutely sucks! :( I feel so sorry for you. On the upside, how awesome that you've made a website with all that information and whatever else! I'd be interested to check it out if you're finished or whatever! :D

Sharky it'll be right they will fall apart when they start getting phone calls asking questions and the other spastic can't even answer the questions because all the info is copied so they'll eventually go to you it just might take a bit.mate just give it a good go I'm telling you now word of mouth is your best marketing tool and his worst because when he can't help anyone they'll tell everyone else how bad he is and then someone will say how good you are an the word will spread you never know the moderators may be willing to help you out to get you going with some sort of marketing opportunity for you but obviously I have no say in that lol :p I'd love to see your sight!!!! Could you pm me the address so I can.look later :)

Bloody heat lamp blew and now i have no power in my room. Snakes are moving into the living room today until i sort something out

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

I hate rude people that don't clean up after themselves then when you ask them to clean up there mess they denied that it was from them then they get up and clean it anyway, then they come along with this rude atittude by saying "are you watching this" then they go feed there faces. I hate rude disrespectful people who do nothing but sit around on there bum doing nothing but complain about how bored or hungry they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate the fact that i am sick as a dog at the moment and because my manager is so unorganized we are short of staff. My manager is on holidays so I have to work even though I feel like complete and utter poo.

my poor baby boy been in hospital for 3 days on oxygen :( damn the flu season. we home now hopefully for good.

Hope hes ok, flu season hits me bad too as im asthmatic.

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

I hate rude people that don't clean up after themselves then when you ask them to clean up there mess they denied that it was from them then they get up and clean it anyway, then they come along with this rude atittude by saying "are you watching this" then they go feed there faces. I hate rude disrespectful people who do nothing but sit around on there bum doing nothing but complain about how bored or hungry they are.

You live with stoners too? :)

You live with stoners too? :)

Not stoners, but as lazy as one :L

Something to brighten up everyones day, this is my cat Bells, she was playing with shoe lace. Her facial expression is so funny

Attachments

• 20130615_132505.jpg
    20130615_132505.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 176
Makes me angry when my parents let my teenage siblings and their friends into my house while im not home and let them handle my snakes! They have no experience with snakes whatsoever other than me living next door and letting them hold them occasionally. they can't see why I get angry about it either! So frustrating! Having your parents as your landlords has its ups and downs.

Makes me angry when my parents let my teenage siblings and their friends into my house while im not home and let them handle my snakes! They have no experience with snakes whatsoever other than me living next door and letting them hold them occasionally. they can't see why I get angry about it either! So frustrating! Having your parents as your landlords has its ups and downs.

I had the same problem with my partner having friends over when I wasn't home. He soon learnt! Lol

Put locks on the cages. Have the keys on your house keys ! Problem solved

Last edited:
So you cut me off in traffic, without indicating, not once, not twice but three times and wonder why on the third time my resolve to be a good citizen dissolves my skin turns green, my head starts spinning around, I start speaking a dead dialect and flames erupt from my ears, eyes and mouth??? Ahhh I almost feel better now.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back