Diamond enclosure assistance ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chuck in some branches or perches for him/her to climb on, Morelia sp. love to climb. you need to have a perch that gets to around 33oC so (s)he can have a basking spot. also, both the globes need cages over them otherwise your diamond will more than likely burn itself.

Don't no why the text didn't show up

Hey everyone, so I am hoping to pick up my yearling diamond some time this week but first would like to make sure my enclosure is setup perfectly ! The enclosure is 4x3x3 and I have a UVB on the left ceramic in the middle and red on the right as you can see clearly lol ovam getting a long branch type thing to run from the bottom left to the top right tomorow ! As I have only just set it up I have no temps to read yet so I will have to wait I currently have the thermostat set to around 25 as it is in almost the centre of the enclosure any help corrections suggestion would be extremely appreciated cheers in advance
no hate just help

Cheers bodhi I was just waiting to get the snake and get the cages for the light at the same time so I know what size mesh to get ?

Sorba,

Diamond pythons should have 30c maximum at their basking site, and only for a few hours a day (from yearling onwards) - There is strong evidence suggesting that anything higher and longer can be a strong contributor to DPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back