Thank you shiresnakes <3

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WomaBoy

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just wanted to let yous all know how much of a legend ShireSnakes is!! he saw i was very upset about my loss , R.I.P Agro <3 and he gave me a free childrens python hatchling!! i cant thank you enough !! it means so much, i really appreciate it!! means alot, thanks again!!!

WomaBoy

Sorry for ur loss...
Shiresnake ur an awesome person, not many kind hearted people out there any more.

I bought my first snake from luke at shiresnakes they are very nice people and very helpful doesnt surprise me great too see there are still people like them in this community well done and good luck with your new baby

what a kind gesture. Good on ya Shiresnakes!!
Post up some pictures of your new little python Womaboy :)

He is a good young bloke and it's great to see a few like him in the hobby.

I'm happy for you and good work shiresnakes! I love it when people help each other out, if we all did thinks like this imagine how good the world would be.

Im happy i could help out and it was my pleasure WomaBoy.
I myself also know what it's like to loose a much loved reptile, so keep your chin up and remember the good times with Agro.
Keep in contact and we are always here for you if you have any questions with your new hatchy. BTW does she have a name yet?

RIP Agro :(

Im happy i could help out and it was my pleasure WomaBoy.
I myself also know what it's like to loose a much loved reptile, so keep your chin up and remember the good times with Agro.
Keep in contact and we are always here for you if you have any questions with your new hatchy. BTW does she have a name yet?

RIP Agro :(

Thank you :) and nopd still thinking of a name haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

3e8yge7a.jpg
heres a photo of him, had my first hold today and feed him, both went well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back