Some RBBS shots(holding)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whyme

Reaction score
Ven snakes should only be held by those who hold an appropriate licence or those who have been trained to do so. Apart from that, here's a new rb that I aquired. Very placid boy!!! Freehandling comments limited to those who keep or hold vens. thanks!!

Attachments

• DSCN5411.jpg
    DSCN5411.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN5412.jpg
    DSCN5412.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCN5424.jpg
    DSCN5424.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 276
  • DSCN5426.jpg
    DSCN5426.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 288
  • DSCN5430.jpg
    DSCN5430.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 334
Just because I'm new I would love to ask if he is going in to shed.
His eyes look funny. Is this a sign of shed or are all RBB like this?

"Those who have been trained to do so"

damo why u holding it then?
how is the one I seen at yours about a year ago going

"Those who have been trained to do so"

damo why u holding it then?
how is the one I seen at yours about a year ago going
Ha ha. That yearling is going strong! Gonna help me out with some adders shane or what????

Just because I'm new I would love to ask if he is going in to shed.
His eyes look funny. Is this a sign of shed or are all RBB like this?
I think its just the way the pics were taken. Im not real good at photo's;D

Nice RBB. I rescue them for Wildcare, cut one out of a VB can last week, recovering well in his box. He is veeeery fat, and in good condition apart from the damage scales under his jaw...
RBB.jpg

Can't wait until spring to release him.

Last edited:
Nice RBB. I rescue them for Wildcare, cut one out of a VB can last week, recovering well in his box. He is veeeery fat, and in good condition apart from the damage scales under his jaw...
View attachment 290835

Are drunk snakes easier to handle?

Nice snake, very nice indeed...question about their bellies, how much do the colour of their bellies vary? are they usually more of a very pale pinkish red or can u get some that have more of a bright red underneath?

Nice snake, very nice indeed...question about their bellies, how much do the colour of their bellies vary? are they usually more of a very pale pinkish red or can u get some that have more of a bright red underneath?
Some of the wild Vic rbb's I've seen have blood red bellies, and some captives. Very cool lookin'!!!!

View attachment 290835

Well done! But I can't see the attatchment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back