New member from Townsville

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdsaggers

Reaction score
Hi there folks, my name’s Kyle and I’m up in Townsville. From the ages of 8-21 I had a Children’s Python that I gave to a friend (who desperately wanted a snake but was having trouble saving for the enclosure and animal) when I went overseas for a few years.

A decade later and I’m back in Aus with children who are getting old enough (and gentle enough) to appreciate pets so I’m using them as an excuse to my wife for me to get back into reptiles. We’ve just bought our first house so once we’ve moved in I will measure up and see what space we have for enclosures.

If I have a burden of that kind of time which is not money then I’ll have a try at making one myself, otherwise I’ll take the easy way out and buy one. The plan at the moment is to get a pair of Shinglebacks as I’ve not been able to sell my wife on the idea of snakes in the house (yet!).

I’ve fished my old reptile books out of storage and bought and read Keeping Shingleback Lizards by Darren Green.

So yeah, if anyone has any need-to-know info on Shinglebacks or wants to shout out to a fellow Townsvillian; Here I am!

Kyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too many shinglebacks for sale up this way. Much easier to get bluetongues locally.

Hi Kyle, come along to NQ Herp Society meetings and meet some local Townsville keepers! Next meeting is the 14th August at St Matthews Church Function room on the cnr of Bowen and Charters Towers rd! Hope to see u there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back