Black & white jungle carpet python?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin8290

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello guys. My girl friend decided she recently wanted a B & W jungle carpet python so I'm just curious as to what that breeds name is,is it simply black & white jungle carpet python ? Cheers.

Yes. It's simply a colour variation on the "normal" black and gold Jungle. I'm pretty sure they are the Julatten locality. Have a look at Colin's pictures on here. He has some awesome looking examples

Be careful, there are the true black and white jungles such as the Julattens, then there are the poor quality black and yellow jungles that don't colour up that get flogged off as black and whites.

Be careful, there are the true black and white jungles such as the Julattens, then there are the poor quality black and yellow jungles that don't colour up that get flogged off as black and whites.
As long as you are not breeding and they look the same there would be no harm or do they colour up a bit with some yellow?

I have often wondered what defines a Julatten from a Cape York? (other than knowing that a snake came from a specific locality)

I have a Cape York and it is very similar in colour and markings to pics of Julattens I have seen on here. I am not doubting they are different.....Just curious as to what defines them.

From pics I have seen, especially of younger Cape York's, they could easily be passed off as Julattens.

That's the one I'm looking for, the jullaten. What are the pricing on avarage for those if anyone would know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back