You really are so so lucky

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Reaction score
Here in the UK we have had a week of great weather (well compared with normal that is). Sitting in the garden typing this having just returned from getting some barbecue bits for tomorrow made me think you have it good over there. Do you think they would let me in if my ticket had scooped the £80,000,000 Euro Millions jackpot last night?.

Kindest regards from a sun burnt Endeavour.

We do have it great over here, i am originally from Newcastle upon Tyne iv been in Brisbane for nearly 6 years and can honestly say i do not miss the UK in any shape or form.

Dean

Me also ... Been on the central coast between Sydney and Newcastle for just a bit over 10 yrs now and never looked back....originally from Northampton UK and been back a 5 times in that time due to family... But I've done my bit and doubt I dill be going back again!! ( 2 many other places in the world I would like to see) lol

Iv not been back at all, its expensive to go back id rather visit other places too

Come join the convicts on the dark side. I stayed in the uk for eight months, go to work in the dark.... Go home and it's dark, no thanks. I loved the history and the architecture but I feel no need to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back