Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
just wondering if anyone could do me a favour at the Gold Coast show,I live in western Sydney NSW and was wondering if anyone could see if anyone has any 100% het patternless Levi's mating pairs I think they usually go for I think 1200 for a pair,if anyone does please pm me the breeders details ,I am willing to pay shipping please tell them ? Please PM me if you are willing to ask some people ?
Thanks

It is illegal to sell any animals at the expos do you will have to buy the animals privately.

I have never ever seen a breeder at an expo with an advertisment up saying what they are selling privately?

Hey guys, I'm looking forward to this expo!! Hopefully there will be a big turn up of displays. Do you reckon there will be many people there with private collections for sale? It's weird you cannot sell and buy at the expo.. Is that illegal or something? Cause I know the doit in the states.

I honestly can't see the point in driving 1200km and paying for o/night acc to go to an expo where i can't buy any reptiles, i was thinking of going with a view to getting a nice Bredli or MD hatchling or yearling, but if i can't buy it there i may as well save my $300 it is going to cost in fuel and acc and surf my way into ownership or buy locally, it is going to cost shipping and permits anyway, just my thoughts on the matter :( ...................................Ron

So Keen for it! :)

Just wondering if you can't purchase any reptiles their, then why on Home of Gold Coast Big Events, Corporate Functions,Weddings & Conferences
does it say "
& maybe even pick up a scaly friend of your own!
" on the description of the event thing?
Hey I believe they couldn't be bothered to write a new description for the event and are using the description from 2 yrs ago, I think that's what they've done. Can anyone confirm this, back in 2011 could you buy reptiles at this event?

This is the whole paragraph...

Reptile enthusiasts can learn anything & everything about reptiles. The weekend will be packed full of reptile & product demonstrations, exhibitions & shows—don’t miss the Top 10 Most Venomous Snakes!—& presentations from celebrity reptile experts. With loads of entertainment for the whole family, the 2013 Reptile Expo is the perfect place to experience all things reptile, & maybe even pick up a scaly friend of your own!

I am hoping to attend the Expo, bit disappointed to hear you cant buy there. What about specials on enclosure's etc is it worth going to pick up some cheap equipment?

Could some one from the expo clarify if reptiles will be available for purchase , please

This will be my first QLD reptile expo, so I can't wait!! Very excited.... It will be interesting to see how they go compared to the Castle Hill and Illawarra Herp Society reptile shows.... Got me some $$$$ saved up so absolutely pumped to go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back