Selenotypus sp. "Gemfields"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReptileBoy

Reaction score
Hey guys...
I'm getting 2 baby Gemfeild slings. My first T's I know what to use as substrate but can you guys help me with other stuff like temps etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
mate, you really need to research these things before you go planning on getting them .the green scorpion has a few good care sheets aswell. considering you're in Sydney, put them in a cupboard/closet and they will be alright. you don't really need to supply a heat source. feed them roughly once a week. you should keep slings in urine cups. you then can move on to deli cups when they grow enough. then you can move onto a larger tub and then a 15L as adults. give them enough room to burrow, so like 10 cm or so for slings and 20 odd cm for adults. as I said do you research and have fun.

mate, you really need to research these things before you go planning on getting them .the green scorpion has a few good care sheets aswell. considering you're in Sydney, put them in a cupboard/closet and they will be alright. you don't really need to supply a heat source. feed them roughly once a week. you should keep slings in urine cups. you then can move on to deli cups when they grow enough. then you can move onto a larger tub and then a 15L as adults. give them enough room to burrow, so like 10 cm or so for slings and 20 odd cm for adults. as I said do you research and have fun.

I did do some research but me friend is giving hem 2 me as he is moving 2 the US and I didn't ask for them so yea I just needed to know and the green scorpions doesn't work on my computer for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back