Piercings!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shell477

Reaction score
There is a tattoo thread (which has gone quiet) so how about a piercing thread?

Just thought of it as I sit here trying to clean my new tragus piercing which is giving me grief.....

Post away!

Had my septum at 12mm and labret at 9mm, but took them out. This is all I can fit in my septum now and my labret has all but closed.

2nvwnds.jpg

aaargh septum! can't think of anything scarier to get done!! (actually thats a lie, lady bits would hurt too!)

you're a brave, brave man...

Just nipple and tongue for me.

Got a mate with both ears with tunnels, both nipples, bellybutton, his johnson, nose on both sides, septum, labret, tongue (tongue is split, piercings on either side and behind split) and eyebrows. Hes a freak lol.

Rick

aaargh septum! can't think of anything scarier to get done!! (actually thats a lie, lady bits would hurt too!)

you're a brave, brave man...

Getting it pierced was nothing, stretching it on the other hand...

30mm lobes
17mm labret
side labrets
8mm septum(no jewelry)
10ga nipples
... and others...

IMG_2748fg.jpg

I too have had my fair share... I'll start from top to bottom: 6 different ear piercing's/tunnels in each ear, 4 eyebrow piercing's, nose ring, septum, anti-tragus, 3 dermal's below my eye and also one in my finger, venom's, snake eyes, shark bites, collar bones, back of my neck and nipple. I think that's all :s

32 all up and there was once a time where I had them all in at the same time lasted about a year until some decided not to like me -.-

gajemy3a.jpg
9u6a4a9y.jpg
sa8u4abe.jpg

This thread reminds me of when I was a bouncer, I had to use a metal detector outside a nightclub... I ran a wand over this guy, get to the crotch region and the metal detector goes nuts!!! The guy tells me he has 61 piercingly in his man parts... I didn't want to check but he did this funny crotch shake, and I could hear the clanging of all of those piercings.... Me and my partner just had to laugh our bums off!!!

Badsville - insanely jealous of your lobes.

Most of mine are retired but ive had ears stretched to 28 mm, industrial, both nostrils, septum, medusa, angel bites, snake bites, tongue, vertical labret, both nipples, cleavage (dermal), belly and left hip. Currently only have ears down to 8 mm, septum, tongue and belly. Will post pic when i can find a decent one :).

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of when I was a bouncer, I had to use a metal detector outside a nightclub... I ran a wand over this guy, get to the crotch region and the metal detector goes nuts!!! The guy tells me he has 61 piercingly in his man parts... I didn't want to check but he did this funny crotch shake, and I could hear the clanging of all of those piercings.... Me and my partner just had to laugh our bums off!!!
Haha at a place we frequent there is a fellow know as Bo Jangles about 1/2 kg of stainless steel sounds like a cutlery drawer walking around ,. He tells that he did most himself and his grown up daughter did the ones he couldn't see :shock:

Had my septum at 12mm and labret at 9mm, but took them out. This is all I can fit in my septum now and my labret has all but closed.

2nvwnds.jpg

I don't want to alarm you but I think you have an alien on your head...

Impressive stuff Damiieen.

I have snake bites, nose, stretched ears, web of tongue and back if neck, tho that's now retired.

Current piercings - ears each side, tongue, belly.
Retired piercings - ears X4 each side, second tongue(behind first), Tragus, nose, nipple.
Slowly and slowly I keep becoming more conservative as my dad said to me and keeping taking them out one at a time :)

I hated having to take mine out, but a year is good for some of the so called "Temporary one's" ie; Collar bones and neck -.-

I currently have my ear lobs done twice, my tagus, industrial, 3 x anti helix, belly button and had 3 x forward helix - those grew out/got infected :( + way more planned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back