baby names (not snake)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumpelstiltskin ;)

I knew of a child that had Greek grandparents who wanted him named some ethnic name after one of its relatives and when the parents gave him an ordinary anglicized name called him by the name they wanted anyway!

There was a Turkish guy in at work a while back whose name was Anus (pronounced Anoos). I kid you not :)

My partners sister named her kids Tussock, Rivers & Kingfisher (girls) & Salior (boy) :?

Only name me and my missus have agreed on when we have kids is Harry (my surname begins with H too)

There's a few names I really like but don't know if I'd use them as first names, maybe middle one - Mordecai, Kezia, Tobias

Good luck me and the wife went through I don't know how many name books and websites before our little one was born. Had the names picked out but went with a completely different one on the day. We named our daughter Elise. Don't know how but when you see them it makes it easier to name them. Not an easy job good luck

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Good luck me and the wife went through I don't know how many name books and websites before our little one was born. Had the names picked out but went with a completely different one on the day. We named our daughter Elise. Don't know how but when you see them it makes it easier to name them. Not an easy job good luck

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
i know hey i cant belive how many different names there is. i want something simply more common Elise is nice i think it on our list too haha

Well working in child care ive heard them all from elmo 2 elvis also a girl called Tallon and her brother Paver like seriously lol I think stick to nice traditional names think the kid is suck with that name FOREVER

Ohh and dont forget disney characters ive had a Kovu and Esmarelda

If it's a boy name him after his father.What's his name?

Maddox,shiloh,pax,pilot,apple,kyd,destry,blanket,rocket,audio science,moxie & jermajesty all celebrity childrens names maybe you should try something similar?

If it's a boy name him after his father.What's his name?

I think the anti-bully activists would implode if the name turned out to be phatty. Can you be prosecuted for bullying yourself?

I like more traditional names myself but I know people with the following:
Boy:
River
Hunter
Malachi

Girl:
Tayjsha (pronounced tay-sha)
Shayella
Cosette

Good luck and congrats :D

for girls: tiarnie, ayana, aviara, aviana, kalisha

boy: cirus, duff, tux, reco, kelso, drumma

Maybe you can have Jackson Jackson.. I don't see why not. Could be worse - I used to work with a Richard Dick, ie Dick Dick! Going off track a bit, but I also went to school with a Michael Hunt!!
although it's a bit popular these days (at least in northern nsw), I like Banjo for a boys name.. fits with the Aussie theme too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back