Piercings!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm left with my medusa (how appropriate), cheeks & one inch ear plugs. I kind of miss having my septum done though.

Used to have 32mm tunnels in my ears, snakebites and my septum done. Can still get 14's in my ears and my snakebites never closed up fully.
Also have a few tattoos and a mohawk :) working in a refinery with 400 other people has its perks.

I have my nose, Monroe, lower lip and both ears are stretched.

monroe? pics?

@damiieen- is that your office?? are you a game designer or something??
@ emmalene_bunny- Im the same as you, as time goes by, 1 by 1 ive removed mine to.. only nipple and eyebrow left.. :( id kind of like to get my lip done, dunno what its called.. just to one side?

monroe? pics?

uvevesyg.jpg

Monroe is just a piercing on the upper lip on the side. Kinda like a beauty spot lol

That's at the front of the tattoo parlour I get used to get pierced at haha, lip on one side just a lip piercing haha :p

none at the moment, kind of want a couple though:twisted: inverse belly button, chest microdermal with a heart top, :oops:something else:oops:. just have to wait till I can do it without mum knowing:lol:

my friend has a septum, and I bought her a moustache thing to where in it:lol: lol, wears it whenever she comes over :D she also has stretched lobes, nose on each side ;)
2Q==

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread reminds me of when I was a bouncer, I had to use a metal detector outside a nightclub... I ran a wand over this guy, get to the crotch region and the metal detector goes nuts!!! The guy tells me he has 61 piercingly in his man parts... I didn't want to check but he did this funny crotch shake, and I could hear the clanging of all of those piercings.... Me and my partner just had to laugh our bums off!!!
that must of cost a lot of $$$$ genitals are usually like $150 each, so that's like $9000:shock:

that must of cost a lot of $$$$ genitals are usually like $150 each, so that's like $9000:shock:

Jeeezzzzzz!!! That's crazy but there's probably $2k in scrap metal floating around the old boys family jewels.... Not that I have the desire to repeatedly punch pieces of metal through my most prized possession, but even if I had the spare $$$$ its not gonna happen!!!

I've had a few since my teens.

Now i only have a 0g Prince Albert and one remaining dermal anchor on my neck which has lasted 7 years!!! The others got ripped out.

With the topic of piercings being torn out, I once had a Prince Albert that I stretched out to a 2 gauge ring however on my first jog with it in it decided to tear out basically. Was held in by a fine thread of skin, and the bizarre thing was I didn't even feel it tearing. Positive thing now is that I'm about half way to having the same modifications as the "Goanna Men" aboriginal tribe so maybe this is why I am drawn towards reptiles and they seem to get along with me fine!!!!

I had a few piercings when i was younger, however my labret was the most memorable.
A drunken wedding reception and shots made short work of that one.
I got a little extra steel with one of the shots and by the time the hangover had worn off it had closed over.

My son also likes to keep pointing out the scare on my ear lobe, you can take the tunnel out but you can always tell.

My cousin had a piercing once, fell off the roof and had a star picket go straight through his thigh and out the other side :D :lol:

I find it interesting though reading about all you guys (and girls) mostly unsure what you look like and reading about the various piercings you've had. Very interesting, especially when we start getting into prince albert's and the likes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back