Snakes you wish you could hold in Australia.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dabigjhemzehh

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Not aware of this thread anywhere else, If there is somewhere I'd appreciate being redirected.
Just hoping to see everyone's favourite snakes that aren't native to AU?

Was looking at these beauties all night and thought I'd share.

2zjgh1d.jpg

35m1b0x.jpg

I'd also kill for a Gaboon Viper.

As you said gaboon viper is where its at! My favoirite snake ever! Just saw the name of the thread and thought gaboon viper! I obviously wouldnt own one just yet but i wish i could! Haha:)

Boiga Dendrophila
gold ringed mangrove snake
they make the best jungle pythons ever seen look very ordinary

blue malayan coral snake
simply the most stunning natural snake in existence

Boiga Dendrophila

blue malayan coral snake

Gotta love the coral snakes and cat snakes man. Beautiful.

Boiga Dendrophila

blue malayan coral snake

Thank You! I saw a pic of the Blue Malayan Coral Snake a couple of month ago and had no idea what it was called and couldn't find it again, now I know :D breathtaking snake!

That would be my first choice, and I don't know why but I also love the look of Japanese Vine Snakes :)

No I don't know what it is or even if its real . My daughter used this pic on the cover of an assignment and the teacher took off 1 mark as she thought it was photoshoped:rolleyes:

No I don't know what it is or even if its real . My daughter used this pic on the cover of an assignment and the teacher took off 1 mark as she thought it was photoshoped:rolleyes:
Well tell her teacher to give it back cause its a ... San Francisco Garter Snake (Thamnophis)

Sorry read previous reply :)

I don't care what kind of snake it is. The contrast and saturation have been blown out of this atmosphere. It's so incredibly shopped that it actually looks bad and hurts my eyes.

For your reference, here is a photo of a San Francisco Garter Snake that hasn't been butchered. Please note the grass isn't fluoro green.
tumblr_lybzz6Y2go1r83k2io1_1280.jpg

I dont know much about photoshop, but its very well possible its photoshopped. Alot of people like doing it to try and make there average snakes look more then average...

So its enhanced a little to show its true colors.....for example and photos of an Albino Darwin DO NOT show what the snake really looks like in real life........Born asked if it was real and I was just basically confirming that its a real snake and I took it that the teacher was more inclined to state photo shop thinking that this was an unreal species of snake............Jeeeez some people just come on here to cause arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back