TC 200 Thermostat??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockie_1

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else used these before? I have set daytime and night time temperatures and they are all working sweet but I just can't work out the timing control to turn off the lighting at night then on again in the morning? Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance :)

1 Sets therm to cool or heat. 2 sets day temp. 3 set night temp. 4 temp diff before it turns back on 5 sets alarm 6 sets on off timer for socket 2 7 sets time 8 sets day temp for when your day cycle is on 9 see 8 but sets night temp. Once you activate you just cycle through the above steps. Not the most user friendly unit unfortunately.... or I just may be a bit slow :D Good luck

1 Sets therm to cool or heat. 2 sets day temp. 3 set night temp. 4 temp diff before it turns back on 5 sets alarm 6 sets on off timer for socket 2 7 sets time 8 sets day temp for when your day cycle is on 9 see 8 but sets night temp. Once you activate you just cycle through the above steps. Not the most user friendly unit unfortunately.... or I just may be a bit slow :D Good luck

Yeah I got that all worked out temperature wise from 8:30 In the morning there is a hot spot set to 32 and at 6:30pm it shuts down to 26 and the cycle repeats. I have the temperature difference set to 2degrees and the alarm temp set at 5 degrees. Then I set the actual time then I start the timer setting (the second plug) from 8:30 to 6:30pm but the light won't turn off after 6:30pm?

Oh and all of these times are set on 24hr time on the thermostat :)

This is my second go at one of these thermostats as my first one had socket one not working. Socket two worked fine. Took it back and was adviced it was faulty. It may be the unit as it sounds like you have got it set up right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back