Some pics of my pre Australia collection

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you live in Australia now?

What sort of species are you keeping now?
l live in Sydney now and am keeping some darwin, bredli and mac's, i need to keep non venomous before i can keep venomous. Rules and regulations.......:(

Hi, the green mamba is front fanged. They were a pleasure to handle, unlike the black mamba that i always felt was waiting for a mistake and would then nail you. i handled the black mambas but never kept them in my collection.
oh ok cool thanks for that :)

Ah that's too bad bitis bitis.

Won't be long until you can have some nice Australian Elapids though.
There's plenty of Tiger Snakes, Copperheads, Brown Snakes and Red Bellies in your area though. As well as a lot of small elapids. If you're into herping this is probably the best time to look for snakes in your area.

Ah that's too bad bitis bitis.

Won't be long until you can have some nice Australian Elapids though.
There's plenty of Tiger Snakes, Copperheads, Brown Snakes and Red Bellies in your area though. As well as a lot of small elapids. If you're into herping this is probably the best time to look for snakes in your area.
would like to keep tiger snakes at some stage, really like them, would like to do some local herping, but would have no idea to the best areas to start. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back